We are still on Christmas break, but I am in Crested Butte, CO with the church, both kids are in ski school and I am on the laptop of a dear friend. I am loving it! Some peace and quite time to catch up and reflect. I spent some time this morning going to many of the blogs "checking up" on my blogging buds. There seems to be a recurring theme in them all. Many of you (us) want there to be some kind purpose for your blog. Whether that purpose be to host giveaways, host Bible studies, or just to have a place to "hang out" with other people who share the same interests as you. We all want there to be some kind of purpose.
I want to be real! I want to share my life with those who are interested. I want my "light" to shine as the Lord told us in His word. I want to get and give encouragement from and to others. I want to use this place here to share my heart, but more importantly to share the heart of God.
Now for the random stuff.......I WON A PRIZE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! My friend the Mail Girl had a little game and I won. I won a $20 Starbucks card!!! I am so excited!!
Another thing....do any of you want to make some small changes in your home. Another bloggy friend of mine, Rachel Anne, over at Home Sanctuary is hosting a daily "small things" post. Each post lists one thing that you can do that day. If you want, and are the competetive type, then you can keep an HONEST tally of your points and at the end of the month there will be a drawing for a prize. This is the prize for January.
Well, there is so much more to say but it will have to wait a few days....I have to go take pictures and video of the kids right now! I WILL be posting those sometime after Jan. 7th, so come back to see them!
God bless you all and I hope your new year is off to a great start!
Angela
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








4 comments:
Hey girl. I LOVE Crested Butte. It is such a cool town. The song is by Third Day. It is so good isn't it?HUGS! Have fun skiing. Angel
Hey Angie, Have too much fun in Crested Butte. It is a fun place and I liked their ski school program for the kids. Enjoy your time. Elizabeth
Angela, thanks so much for commenting on my site! I'll try to get husband to figure out why you can't pull up CWO. In the meantime, enjoy your "me" time!
Post a Comment