Ok, I posted Timothy's pictures so now here are Rachel's. To begin with, we didn't realize that we could put her in Ski School until the end of the 1st day. SO, on that first day when she and I went to peek in on Timothy, and she saw what he was doing, she was NOT happy!!!! She wanted to do what T was doing! SO, when it was time for us to leave for a little while, she plopped herself down and pouted!
POUTING!!!! But too cute!

Now, we are on to something! Rachel found a "little mountain" (that's what she called it) It was a mound of snow about 8 feet high, with a little "man made" slide one side of it and she was determined to SLIDE!

And she DID....on her belly the first time!

And she DID....on her belly the first time!

WOW!!! LOLOLOL that was so much fun, she did it a few more times. I did it with her some too! We had a great time.....about 2 hours worth of fun!!!

Here she goes again on her bottom this time!

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY LITTLE MOUNTAIN MOMMY!!!!!!!!

OK, I told you we realized that she COULD do Ski School, so here we go! Day 1.

I didn't get any pictures of her ride up the "Magic Carpet". I had the video camera out at the time. But here she is at the bottom of the slope, on her back.

Someone offering help.

Finally getting up!

OH NO!!!! She spotted Timothy's group coming out!

She was about to get on the "Magic Carpet" but wanted to see Timothy first. Everytime she turned herself around to go see him, someone picked her up and turned her around. SO she and her strong-willed self just plopped down!

Till this lady came along. Then as she was walking Rachel to the side to get ready to go in, Rachel reached out for Timothy. ( I wish I had the video going at this time, it was so sweet to hear her yell, "T" and him to say, "RACHEL!!!"

ALAS....she got her way.... and they hugged!!! Aren't they so sweet!!
After this little scene Rachel told the instructor that she wanted to go in! I think she just got mad and didn't want to do it anymore! The whole struggle getting to Timothy was quite a scene, but in the end it was really sweet! She was just as happy sitting in the "No" and eating it!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment