Monday, January 28, 2008

Excellence Award


A friend of mine from college that I reconnected with through blogging has given me this award. Her name is Liz and you can check her blog out here.

This is my first award! All I know is that I am to pass it on to 10 other blogs. That is really hard for me since I love all the ones I go to on a regular basis. I will list 10, but you can go to any of the ones on my sidebar....actually, I need to add some more that I have been "lurking!"


Here you go in no particular order:

Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary

Lisa at The Preacher's Wife

Katherine at Raising Five

Janna at Reproductively Challenged

Angel at The Voice of Adventure

Alana at An Undeserved Life

Daisy at Our Family Blog

Lisa at Lisa Writes (a new one for me)

Brooke at The Mail Girl (although she has been a little MIA lately, heehee)

Bloggy Giveaways (my favorite giveaway spot!) (although I haven't won anything there yet)

There you have it........althougth there are many more!!!

2 comments:

Janna said...

Awww shucks!!!! Thanks girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

I came over to say thanks for visiting my blog. Some of these blogs are new to me. Thanks for recommending them!