Hey all my bloggin' friends! I wanted to let you all know I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, a HAPPY NEW YEAR and that I will be signing off for about 2 weeks! We cut off the internet at home so I will not be able to post anything new for the next 2 weeks. We will have Christmas at our house (just the hubby, kids and I) and then on New Years Eve we will be leaving with the church to go ont he annual ski trip. The ski trip is usually during Spring Break, but Carlton likes to change things up a little so this is one of those things he has changed and hopes everyone likes it better. We have both been skiing during Christmas and Spring Break before and enjoyed it much better during the Christmas season. The snow is so much better this time of the year!
Anyway, we have just about gone broke buying things for the kids for the trip, it will end up being some of their Christmas presents that's for sure!
I hope I can use some of this time to reflect on some things. One being my bible study. The one I do on here is not the only one I do, and I have slacked off on it a few times lately, okay a lot lately. So I am contemplating putting it aside for a while because the one I do on here is the one I really need to do right now. So pray about that for me!
I am glad/thrilled to be going skiing but I also wish I was staying home. I really need to get some things done..........and........I was looking forward to spending a little more time with my mother than just a weekend once things get settled down again, but I am also thrilled that the kids will get to see snow (we don't see that here in South East Texas!). SO, I am feeling a little conflicted right now about it all.
I know my break will be a good one and I hope your's is too!! I'll have some pictures of a few "snow angels" when we get back!
Don't forget about this little angel. If you can help please do so!
Angela
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Hope you had a good one!!! Hurry back!!
Daisy
Happy New Year! I hope you and your family had a wonderful ski trip and time of celebration. I am really enjoying your blog!
In His unfailing love,
Missy
Go take a look at my blog!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment