Well, I am back....I SO need to get back on track with this stuff. I do have to admit that while I was consistantly planning menu's our diet seemed to be much more healthy. AND the grocery budget was very easy to stay within.......
So here we go:
Monday - Summer Sausage, creamed spinach, mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Baked Chicken Supreme (in the crockpot), Shrek Rice (that's what Timothy calls it, but it is rice pilaf with mushrooms in it) and green beans
Wednesday - Church (Taco Salads) or Home for sandwiches
Thursday - Pork Chops, okra, carrots
Friday - Sunday.....still thinking.....I have several items that could be cooked, but I may be gone to my mother's with the kids (if the weather permits) and Carton will be at the Planet Wisdom conference in Houston with the Youth, so, those days may be nothing, or something very simple
For more menus, head on over to the Organizing Junkie's place.









No comments:
Post a Comment