Today's Small Thing over at Rachel Anne's was titled "Where Do I Belong?"
I really like this one. I do this sometimes with the kids at the dinner table. Actually my line of questioning is more like; "What did you do at school today?", "What was your favorite thing about school today?", and "Did you have a good day?"
But now I am asking you......for those who stop by to leave comments and if you are a "lurker" (and I know there are some) then let this be your first comment. Originally the questions had a blank where I put "scripture" and "your life". You could do the same thing on your blog, just change the words a little, or keep them the same! Get to know those "around you."
What's your favorite scripture?"
"What do you love about your life?"
"What is your favorite memory?"
"Tell me something I don't know about you."
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
You already know my favorite scripture: Ps. 90:17!
What I love about my life right now is the freedom to blog in the evening (well, not every night, but more than I could have in the past). I love worrying less about what people think about me.
Favorite memory: hmm. playing in the hay loft at my grandpas barn.
Something you don't know: I do cartwheels in the yard when no one is looking. ;)
Mat 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof
So that is my favorite bible scripture.
I love that I get to spend most of my days with my children, teaching them, loving on them and soaking up this part of their lives.
My favorite childhood memory is playing at my parents farm. IT was a lot of fun and a lot of family time.
Something you don't know about me, hmmm....I love to ski and on our 10th anniversary we skiied Whistler in Canada and Lord willing we will ski in Sweden for our 20th, something to hope for atleast!
"Philippians 4:13 For Pete's Sake"
That is a line from The Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I have adopted it, that verse is awesome.
Being married to an wonderful guy, I still can't believe he picked me, (or rather that God directed our paths to cross so we could fall in love.)
My favorite memory, our reunion "celebration" after DH was in Iraq for a year.
Well, considering you don't know, me, this list could go on and on, but here's one: I'm the baby of 7 children, 3 girls, 4 boys.
Post a Comment