This is my new best friend! I LOVE this stuff.......I know many of you probably already know the "healing power" of body butter, but me and my cheap self have just discovered it! I have suffered so much from dry skin for YEARS and recently my hands have gotten terrible, and my feet........the hubby has been known to describe as "caveman feet". (I know......how dare him!)
Anyway, a friend told me that I needed to get something with Vaseline in it or some body butter. Then I went to Walmart and saw both things in one. SO I "splurged" and got this. I will never buy regular lotions again. Body butter is the way for me! This one is unscented and that usually means it stinks, and although it doesn't "stink", it doesn't smell that great either. So I will be looking for some better smelling stuff the next time!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
Yay...you got some butter!! I have used it and forgot how good it was until you mentioned it the other day...I will have to get some more too.
..and send your mom some pics, we want things to hold and show to all our friends (and strangers)!
Love Body Butter, it is the only thing that really moisturizes my hands at night, get a light pair of cotton gloves (Wal-Mart cheap) slather on the goop and sleep good knowing you'll have soft hands in the morning.
Love it!
(or socks, and have soft tootsies)
I'm on my way to Walmart now!.....
Post a Comment