Friday, December 14, 2007

Lord, I Want To Be Whole.

Sorry ladies...between sick children and my schedule at the school being a little bit crazy I was not able to post this weeks lesson. I will get it done on Monday. Not having internet (that works consistantly) at home makes this a little tough, but I am working on a solution for that.

Honestly I don't know how many of you actually read this study or are participating, but either way it has helped me to become more accountable in doing it myself. And for those of you who just stop by, look around, and possibly read the study, I do hope you are getting something from it as well.

Thank you for your prayers.

I would like to ask that you all continue to remember Rachel's little belly!

1 comment:

For a Season said...

I've enjoyed your posts on the Emotional Healing book. We worked through something similar 3 years ago, and what a difference in makes in all other areas.

Hope your littles start feeling better soon, it sounds like your plate is pretty full! We will continue to uphold your precious daughter and traveling mercies.
Valeri