Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Man the EBAY Master

My man is the EBay master!!! Just yesterday it was decided that the kids and I will get to go on the annual ski trip!!!! At first I was a little apprehensive with the cost and the trip there and back......more the trip there and back than anything. But the Lord has provided a way for us to go, so the hunt begins for the clothes for such a trip. We live in South East TEXAS.....we don't just have heavy winter clothes hanging around! Much less clothes to ski in or play in the snow in. So I hunted Ebay this morning trying to find something for the kids. I went on this hunt with the intent of finding something CHEAP! I mean, it's not like they will wear these clothes forever or anything.....BUT......I came across this:

Go ahead....click on the picture and zoom in.....OH MY GOSH!!!!! It was TOO adorable to pass up! I just couldn't let it go!!!!! I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!! And I will not even be wearing it, but my little princess will look absolutely adorable in this because her daddy has some biddin' skills! It was coming down to the wire and I was about to loose it, and her daddy came in to save the day!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! What an awesome daddy he is! And one day when she is much older and looks back at the pictures I will take of her in this suit she too will think he is pretty awesome!!!

I hope that is anyway!!

GO DADDY!!!

No comments: