Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rachel, Timothy, and tests

Well...I have reached out to many people around me and here is where we stand with Rachel...

1. Hearing to get checked next Wed.
2. Meeting with NISD to set up a speech evaluation.
3. Behavior specialist coming to daycare to observe her for me. (I know this is extreme, but I am telling you, I am desperate to get some answers here!)

Now, pray for Timothy. Some time ago we noticed that his right eye was a bit "weak". They had a vision screening at the daycare for the preK class and they said his vision was 20/30 and that there wasn't enough "difference" that they could see at the time for them to referr him to a specialist.

However, recently we have noticed that his right eye has gotten worse. People at church and the daycare are also noticing these days. SO, I am waiting on a call from his doctor. We have to have a referral for vision. I am waiting to see if I would have to take him in to our family doctor or if he would be so kind as to just refer us!

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Praying for your kiddos my friend. Nothing weighs more heavily on the mind than thinking something could be going on with our babies. Keep us posted!

Lisa

Janna said...

Keeping you and the kiddos in my prayers. I know this is a very worrisome time for you. I hope it helps to know that people are lifting you up in prayer!!!

Thanks for the text this morning. It was one of those mornings where I wanted to stay home from work in my pj's all day.