Well, TBall season has started. This is our first year. Last year Timothy was old enough, but we missed the deadline for signing up. We were just getting settled in to our new house, town and church and never heard anything about the sign up. Come to find out, you just have to look on the side of the road. Around here, EVERYTHING is posted on yard signs. There are yard signs at every corner with announcements to everything from link sales, garage sales, ballet registration, community activities.....anything you can think of is on a sign! Cracks me up!
Here are a few pictures from opening day this past Saturday.
I hoped the photographer didn't mind that I was standing directly behind him taking the picture above and the one below of Timothy and Carlton. I did this with a couple of Timothy's friends too.....he didn't say anything.....besides, we still ordered some from him!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago













4 comments:
That is one fine looking ball player even if he is my GRAND!!!!!
I think the bandage makes him look tough! Those other players have nothin' on him!
what cute pictures!! love the little boy who wanted his daddy in the shot:) and your little boy looks like quite the pro - the hurt chin even adds to the authenticity:).
Oh my (sigh), he's adorable! I so miss those years!
Post a Comment