Got ya....I bet you thought I was going to tell you I was expecting again didn't you??? If my mother is reading this she was probably about to pass out!! She already thinks I am way TOO busy as it is! LOL
No, really, I have added a new button to my side bar. It is Married to the Ministry. A blogroll on Lisa's site at The Preacher's Wife. Go check it out!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
I'm with ya girlfriend...
hey Girl!!
I figured everyone had given up on me. It has been a little hectic for some reason, but hopefully I'll get back into the blogging. Your blog is awesome!! You've definitely got the hang of it, and I'm totally jealous! =)
Thanks for checking in on me. I've gotta' get to reading now and see what all has been going on with my blogging buds. Both kids are asleep right now so I actually have 2 minutes!!!!
Have a good week!
Daisy
Post a Comment