Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pay Per Post Newbie!

Ok, there are many things that I thought I would never try. One of them is all these money making websites online. However, after visiting a few blogs and seeing this thing called Pay Per Post, I thought, "What the heck, give it a try!"

Honestly, I signed up months ago. However, still being skeptical of the whole thing I decided to put it on the back burner. I have since discovered that they, the website, is a genuine opportunity for me and many others to make money
doing what we already do......POSTING!

The think I like most about Pay Per Post is that it is absolutely FREE. There are no start up costs, there are no hidden fees, and no one is asking YOU for money. Another thing I like about it is that YOU get to choose who you want to post for or what you want to post about. There are so many different options to choose from. Some of the opportunities may be as simple as placing a link on your site to another site to advertise for them. I think I saw one for some work boot earlier. You basically post a link to their site and that is it! Now how difficult is that!

I am not certain how much money I will generate from this endeavor yet, however, I have seen some people bringing in over $100 a week! That would pay for a little more than half of my child care costs! I could also use that money to pay off some of our credit card debt. It's not a lot, but too much for me! (We have two cards that we just can't seem to get rid of!) I could also use the money to pay for some summer clothes for the kids (they are both in need!)

I am just starting on this little money making adventure and hope to get to know some others that are doing the same soon.....I need to learn a few pointers!

If you should care to join me, it is free.....you get paid $20 just for making this 1st post, and you get money for anyone you refer that starts posting too!

Worth a shot!





No comments: