Ok, first of all, I CAN NOT believe I left out this one part of the whole bike wreck, ER, stitches story! A friend of mine was reading over it all and pointed it out to me! So I MUST tell it to you now!
After we got to our little spot in the ER that day and I was holding the ice bag on Timothy's chin, he looked up with me with the most serious look I have ever seen on this little boys face and said,
"Mommy, I'm just glad that God didn't let me die!"
Talk about break your heart yet at the same time thrill your soul that you little boy acknowledged that God was watching over him! I looked at him and stroked his little head and said,
"Oh, so am I! You know, now you can tell people about the day that God protected you! Although you had to get stitches and all and you are in a lot of pain. You can tell people how God made sure no cars came around the corner and ran over you. You can tell them how He made you brave when it was time to get your stitches."
Then we prayed. First I prayed, then he prayed. It was a really sweet time!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
I know that statement just brought tears to your eyes. How precious!
Post a Comment