I have been trying to post several pictures today, but blogger is obviously having some issues! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know that
- Rachel's hearing is being checked tomorrow.
- Rachel is scheduled for a speech eval. on May 6th @ 9 a.m.
- I'm still waiting on Timothy's eye appointment to be scheduled.
On another note....I have an appointment today with my GYN to discuss a possible hysterectomy. I will let you know more about that after I meet with him this afternoon. (Probably won't post about it till tomorrow sometime.)
Thanks for all your prayers! Hopefully I can load pictures tomorrow.....I have a lot to post!








3 comments:
OH MAN GIRL! I hope you don't need to that! :0( Hugs, Angel
Hi Angie!
Thanks for your post...LOOOONG time since I've seen you guys, but it sounds like you're doing well. Well, mostly well...I'll be praying for you and all the doctor visits...yikes! that's a lot on your plate. I'll have to check in periodically and see what's new. Thanks for letting me know you're 'out there' in blogger land :-)
Wow Girl, you've got some big time decisions ahead of you.
Post a Comment