WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited. School is out and I am going to be home for the summer. Timothy thinks MeeMee is coming TODAY!!! We had told him that when Mommy and Daddy go on their trip this summer that MeeMee would be coming to stay with him and Rachel. Well, he thinks that since I am officially out of school and "summer is here" that it is now time for her to come. (This means that I will be hearing him ask the question, "Is MeeMee coming today?" from now until mid JULY!!!!)
The only thing that saddens me is that unless I get internet at the house, I will not be able to get online much. I will be taking the kids to the library some, so I might can catch a glimpse there and catch up every now and then. Well, I have to get online on Wednesdays to weigh in with my friends at No More Junky Trunk. I hope to have great news for them soon. Now that school is out, I plan to work harder than ever to loose this extra weight I have!
I hope you all have a great summer!
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
I hope we get to hear from you some this summer!!! We'll miss you! I'm glad school is out, and I know you are, too!!! Hope it's the best summer ever!!
Those pics below make me want to go get a push up pop!! Yummo!!!!
"Talk" to you soon! =)
Daisy
Post a Comment