These are pictures of what Timothy drew on his sheets yesterday during naptime. He explained it like this:
“Well, I didn’t have any paper, so I drew on my bed. This (pointing to the one with the BIG head) is Daddy. (Then moving to the left) This is Mommy, me and Rachel!”
He had actually told the babysitter that his Daddy told him that if he didn't have paper he could draw on his bed! OH MY!!!!
Then he drew some faces and big bodies on his pillow after he took off the pillowcase, of which a friend of mine pointed out this morning that the one on the pillow looked like Dopey from Snow White. I told her that if he had ever seen Snow White, I probably would have thought the same. The crazy thing is that he drew on the sheets, but removed the pillowcase to draw on the pillow! I guess he wanted a different background or something.
After he left the room for a minute I snapped the picture and Carlton and I had a good laugh….by the way….it all washed out!
LOLOLOL
After he left the room for a minute I snapped the picture and Carlton and I had a good laugh….by the way….it all washed out!
LOLOLOL
This is the family on the sheets.
And we'll call this one Dopey!
I guess we are lucky this is the first time that he has done this....now let's just hope little sister doesn't follow him!
DQ








2 comments:
aghhhh! i feel your pain :) rylee took a pair of hair scissors and cut up my comforter, sheets and dug a whole in the wall. it was also during nap time :) kids will be kids.....................
Oh my gosh!! He sounds like a hoot!! I'm wondering if my next baby is a boy. I've got a lot to learn, and it sounds like little boys will definitely teach it to you!! I love his response in the next post too!!!!
Hey, last week of school. Congrats!!
Daisy
Post a Comment