Timothy and Rachel

My two precious babies! (Timothy would have a fit knowing I just called him a baby!)

Rachel posing for the camera!

Timothy watching for his friends. Hoping to catch a glimpse so he can yell, "Mommy, Mommy, I see my friends, can I go over there? Can I? Can I? WOOOHOOO"
1 comment:
OK girl, I had to catch up on my blogging since my computer's been out, and oh my gosh at everything you've been through lately!! First of all, your kids are PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!! Our little girls look like they'd have too much fun together. And the urine thing... bless your heart!! I'd have been exactly the same way with the worry, but it sounds like you guys handled it like pros! I'm so glad you got a camera, too!! I'm looking forward to seeing LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!! Hope you have a good week and that school finishes up quickly!! (Hopefully I can keep up with my blogging better this week!!) =-)
Daisy
Post a Comment