Well, I must admit, I am not good at keeping up with things. I spend a lot of time reading everyone elses posts on their pages, and leaving comments here and there, but I don't take the time to catch up on my own page. HUMMMM!!!
Where to start...the new sitter is working out okay. She is 21 and in some ways it has almost been like having another child around! The first day I had to go around and pick up after her and the kids after I got home. We talked about it and the second day I didn't have to do that. Problem solved! Then last night when I was cleaning the dishes, I noticed that one of my NEW pans (an expensive one that has a non-stick coating) had scratches on it!!! DEEP BREATH!!! My mother has the same pans and assures me that this will NOT affect the quality of the pan, but I have only had them about 3 weeks now. I have been taking extra care of them to make sure I didn't scratch them myself, and then this happens! I know it is not the end of the world and it is just a pan, but it is one of my new ones. (okay ENOUGH whinning)
Timothy has shown Rachel how to get in and out of her crib!!! This morning he came in the laundry room while I was ironing and told me that she was awake. I told him that I would be finished in a minute and would go get her out of her bed. He said okay and ran off. The next think I know, he walks back in the laundry room, says, "Tada!!!!" and points in the direction of the kitchen, and in walks Rachel! LOLOL I didn't show him my laughter, I kept it inside. I asked them how Rachel got out of her bed and immediately Rachel points and says, "T did it!" LOLOL (she calls him T) I SO wanted to laugh, but I didn't. I looked at the two of them and told them that from now on, Mommy or Daddy would get Rachel out of her bed. Then I looked at Carlton and told him that we have got to get her out of that baby bed! It is getting dangerous!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
Girl, I feel like we're walking the same life when I read your stuff! Kids ARE so wonderful, but day to day is tough. I think us Moms just gotta' stick together and we'll get through it! I love how we all know each other in such a cool way through our blogs, and it's really what gets me through a lot of days.
I love to hear what big siblings do for little siblings. I'm looking forward to seeing that at our house, and it's always funny to get a "sneek peak" through other families! Thanks for the laugh!!
Daisy
Post a Comment