
The other day Carlton took Rachel with him to run some errands. After they were done he decided to get her an "icekeem" She has had some ice cream before, but this was the first Push Up that she had ever had.She was a little unsure about it at first, but after she licked it once she was ready for the rest of it!
The Push Up started to melt a little and it bothered her at first, but we told her we would clean her up after she was finished.
That made her happy, so she started eating. She took a quick break from eating to say "CHEEEESE"
After she was finished she held it out and told Carlton she was finished. He snapped a couple more shots, stripped her down to her pull up and literally hosed her off! I was inside giving Timothy a bath and getting him ready for a bowling party. I wish I had been outside to get those pictures!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment