Thursday, May 22, 2008

My heart is aching!



"The five-year-old daughter of American Christian music star Steven Curtis Chapman has been struck and killed by a sport-utility vehicle driven by her brother.
Authorities in Tennessee say the girl, Maria, was hit in a driveway at the family home today south of Nashville and died later in hospital."



This was a headline just sent to me by a church member. I looked it up and sure enough.....it is true. I am in tears! What a sweet family. Pray that God gives them peace. Pray for the son that was driving the car. PRAY! Maria is the one sitting in Steven's lap.

**Go to The Preacher's Wife's site to read what she wrote. She says it so much better than I!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My heart still aches for this family. I hug my baby a little bit tighter when I think about it.