WOW...I haven't done one of these in a very long time, but tonight we are having an ALL GIRLS lock-in at the church. I am not sure how many girls will show up yet....10....20....who knows! All I know is that we are going to have a blast. BUT I will be so tired tomorrow! LOL
We have movies to watch, games to play, food to eat (you gotta have snacks for a sleepover!), and I have spent part of the day gathering up discount cards to a lot of shops in our mall. Pretty good ones too! One of our mothers is also going to get a gift card to either Bath and Body or Bath Junkie. That will be a big hit!
The adults are also going to put on a "what NOT to wear" show. So pray that goes smoothly! Then I will tie that show up with a Bible study from 1 Timothy 2:9 and a discussion on how we look at ourselves vs. how guys look at us and more importantly on how God looks at us.
So, keep me in your prayers tonight bloggy friends!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








2 comments:
Good Luck! I helped with one recently but I didnt' stay all night. I did a cooking activity then went home. It was blast!
I hope that you survived the evening!! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment