
I feel so honored! My dear blogging friend Natalie has adorned me with this award! To Natalie I extend a
Now I understand it is my duty to pass this award along to someone.....hmmmmm....... this is really hard!!!
First of all I would like to extend this award to DAISY. She and I go "way back" (in blog history that is!) When I first started blogging, she was one of about 10 people on my sidebar! Honestly, I can't even remember how I got to her site......it might have been that I was just hitting the "next blog" button at the top! (of which, I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO!) She is a wonderful mother and has two of the most adorable children! She has always been so kind to stop by and check up on all that is going on around here.
Thank you Daisy for being such a kind friend!
Another that I can not leave out is my friend Janna. She is a friend of mine from college! We had some rough times starting out (heehee), but God saw to it that our relationship take a turn, and I am blessed forevermore from her friendship! Janna has had some tough times in her life, but always takes time to come by and see how I am doing. She is my friend and I love her dearly! Janna, thank you for always being there! I am praying for you dear friend!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
I'm speechless!!! (for once..hahahaha) Thank you so much for this wonderful honor!! I will "pay it forward" this evening when I get home from work!!
You're a wonderful friend, Ang!!! A true blessing to so many!!Many hugs...
O my goodness!! YOu made me cry!!! That is so sweet!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! We do go way back, and I feel like a horrible horrible blogger friend lately. Please know I am checking in and I'm hoping one of these days to get my blog looking as good as yours and keep up a little better! =) You are so awesome, and I love that we got to know each other through blogging. Here's to MANY more years of bloggin' friendship!!!
love ya!
Daisy
You are so welcome! :)
Post a Comment