****If you haven't already....please read my Prayer Request below this one!
***UPDATE - - - just heard from the game warden's office....and the alligator is STILL on the loose....they are calling someone from Nuisance Control to come set out some traps!!!!
Oh my.....yesterday on my way home I saw police cars at one of the entrances into my neighborhood and I thought, "I wonder what happened...." THEN I saw the GAME WARDEN's truck....then I thought, "OH NO....it must be an alligator!!!"
And I was right!
I was watching the 6 o'clock news last night and there it was.....the story of the alligator sighting. BUT, they had not caught it! I noticed when I came back from the gym around 6:30, the game warden and one other truck were still out there! I watched the 10 o'clock news and there was no news about the alligator. I have checked the website this morning and have seen nothing. I called the game warden's office for our county and this is how the conversation went....
Me - "Hi, my name is Angela Pridgen. I live in the neighborhood in Nederland where the alligator was sighted yesterday afternoon. I was wondering if they were able to catch it."
Lady on Phone - "Did YOU see the alligator?"
Me - "No, I saw the police and game warden out there yesterday. Then I saw the story on the news. The game warden said he saw the alligator, but had not been able to get to it at that time."
Lady on Phone - interrupting me, "Well it is mating season, you are going to see them popping up all around. We only relocate them if they are a nuisance."
Me - Thinking in my head....ANY alligator is a nuisance! then saying, "I understand...I was just wondering if they had relocated this one!"
Lady on Phone - "Well, I don't know."
Me - "Okay, thank you!"
A lot of help she was!!! LOL
So, now I have emailed the news station and the sheriff's department to see if they can tell me anything! I WANT TO KNOW!!!! LOL
Wouldn't you??
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago








4 comments:
DUH! yes, I would want to know. Mating season or not who wants a gator lose in the neighbor
Too bad you can't send you 6ft hubby through the phone to get some answers. I don't blame you for wanting to know...especially with little ones around.
KEEP MY BABIES AWAY from that drainage ditch !!! As I said last night you have a perfect place behind your garage for them to burrow and we DO NOT want that.
At least you know it is there somewhere. Because since YOU do not watch much news you would never have known if not for seeing them looking for it. So see you NEED to keep informed through the NEWS little darling!!! STAY SAFE!!!
Your Momma
Wow! I wonder how they expect you to just to be calm when alligators are on the loose - she seemed so nonchalant about it! :)
You asked about the kids losing weight juicing - my son hasn't lost any that I know of, but he hasn't been drinking as much juice as we have, either. If he was juicing as much as we are, a couple time a day, I think he would be. :)
Post a Comment