Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cinderella


That is a picture of my little princess. I posted pictures like this not long ago from a tea party that Rachel was invited to attend. There were so many little princess's at that party and Cinderella made an appearance as well. It was a very exciting time for all those precious little girls.
With all that has happened in the life of the Chapmans I wanted to repost this picture as a reminder for myself as well as you to hug your little prince and princess.
Here is a link to Steven Curtis Chapman's site. If you go to this page there should be a little box to the left that says "play video". By clicking that little box you will be able to watch the video to the song "Cinderella". Immediately following the video Steven discusses how the song came about. Carlton and I heard him tell this story back in February at the Valentines concert in Houston. It will really make you stop and think about the time you spend with your children.
Hope you have the time to check it out!

2 comments:

Janna said...

My heart just sinks when I think about SCC's little girl! Makes his song that much more special!!

ps---I left you a present on my blog!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

OK, you thunder thief (that was HI-LAR-IOUS! btw) I LOVELOVELOVELOVE the above picture!! I can't show it to Maggie b/c she'll probably try to morph herself into the computer to be there! =) Rachel is quite a princess herself! She's beautiful! Thanks for the link to the video, too. I'll have to watch it when I can "enjoy" the cry. (you know what I mean). Anyway, I'm hoping you've spotten no alligators lately! You have to keep us posted on that! I don't want to see you on CNN as the "lady who killed an alligator with a spatula" or anything. =) I'll be praying for only little lizards at your house!
OK, this has been WAY too long of a post. Hope your week is good!
Daisy