I saw this on the blog of Lisa Writes.......I went on over took my 5 question quizz and this is what it said about me.... (BTW, Lisa is a cowboy boot!!)
| You Are Clogs |
You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life. You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm. You are the perfect mesh of contradictions. No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life. People know that they can truly depend on you. You should live: In Europe You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world |
You can follow that link above and find out what kind of shoe you are. Then come back here and let me know
I would like to know one thing.....how does it know I am a clog after just 5 questions??
Professional Brocade clog.
I am not sure, but I will tell you the funniest thing about finding this out today is that I AM WEARING a pair of CLOGS!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL They are old and brown and well worn! And I love them.








3 comments:
I'm a flip flop! Funny quiz! Liz
hey girl! i'm finally blogging again! check our our new news! we're in houston now......not too far from you guys, right? hope you're doing well!
above is mary-michele...thought i was logged in :)
marymichelemusings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment