Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Look!!!

So, what do you think??? Jenny at Pink Armchair Designs "pimped" my blog!

HeeHeeHee....that was SO not something that is usually in my vocabulary......hubby's YES....mine.....not so much. But I thought it was funny!!!! LOL I guess it is okay to laugh at myself!!!

Go on over to her site and check her out!

She is SO precious. I think it is pretty cool how her design fit my personality and she doesn't even know me! The only thing I gave her was a poorly drawn DimpleQueen done in paint and in black and white. She took it and ran with it! She was so kind and said she liked it.....it made me laugh!

Thank you so much Jenny!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

love i! it looks so fun and hip!

Now you're making me wish for a make-over....

Have fun camping!

Janna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!! Isn't she the best????

Liz said...

How very cute! I usually read your updates in a reader and I would have missed the look! Great to know. ELizabeth