
I am participant number 1058....it's not too late to join!!!!
Hey you all, the time has come to partay!!!!!! I've never been a part of hosting a party this big before! It is a bit intimidating.
I hope you all will join in too! Susan and Janice over at 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting another Ultimate Blog Party full of new sites to see and prizes galore! All you have to do is go there, click on one of the many bloggers listed in Mr. Linky and get to party hoppin'. There are also over a hundred prizes to choose from so check it out!
Here are a few of the prizes I like:
#45 Custom Blog Design by Summer
#123 Blog Makeover from Lady In Waiting Blog Design
#61 The Very Cool Lunchbox (this would be great for my Timothy since he starts K next year!)
There are also many others I liked such as #'s 11, 32, 34, 117, 142, 140, and 130
Here's about me:
I am Angela, also known as Dimple Queen. A name given by a dear friend in college (my Chickamay) that has stuck! I am married to a wonderful man who is a youth minister and we have two beautiful children, Timothy Scott and Rachel Elizabeth.
I currently teach Special Education in Texas and can't say that I love it as much as I use to......I LOVE the kids, but with all the new stuff going on, I have lost the love of TEACHING!!! HELP!!!
As for blogging, I have been blogging for little over a year and I LOVE IT! I have met many wonderful women while blogging. I wouldn't want to leave any out, so you can check out my side bar. Some of them are young mothers, some are adopting, some are other minister's wives and some are wise spirits that I have come to admire over this past year.
Some of my favorite posts are:
Timothy's Sweet Teacher
One on Rachel's birthday (I love the pictures of her!)
Consequences, and I didn't have any paper!
Who's the Daddy, God or Jesus?
and That's the girl I prayed for Momma!
You will see that my Timothy is a ver compassionate little man! God has blessed me with these two beautiful children. This blog is about me, them and our lives. It is about my struggles as a parent, a woman, and a wife in the ministry.
Please come back! Hope to hear from you!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








15 comments:
Do you think that it might be time for you to move on to something else that helps in the same way??? Maybe that is what is going on with your career.
Am I your first guest??? Happy Blog Party.
Thanks for the info on MM. She and I found each other on MySpace a while back because a friend of mine from our old church in Houston told me that she and Kyle had started serving there in the youth ministry. Small world!!!! But thanks so much for the info. I look forward to keeping up with her.
Nice party, turn the music up! Its loud over at my blog! Come on by, in or out of costume at my blog party! Grab some food, have a drink, read, and enjoy!
Love your blog!
DEB
How cute are your kids?!! Hey there...I certainly appreciate your work in special ed. I work in early intervention with the birth-three population before they get to you. Kudos!!
Welcome to the party! What a great opportunity to make some new bloggy friends!
Peek in on us at GraceFULL days~ we love new faces & comments. Bloggy thanks in advance for voting for my GraceFULL moment at Vicks Caring Tributes: http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html
Grace to you~
Carmen
Welcome to the party! What a fun site. I'll be back to visit. Hop over to mine so we can meet! Party on!
Hope you're having fun at the party! Love your site! I'm jealous - always wanted dimples!
Welcome to the party!!! I'm sorry you've lost the love of teaching. I wish I could help you. I give you huge kudos just for doing what you do.
So glad you've joined the party!!! Have fun hopping all around!!
YOU are sooooo sweet for trying to vote for us at Vicks...thoughtful for sure!! Thanks a bunch for the well wishes! I have a good feeling bout it! :o) Have a good one!
I taught special ed for one year. I loved the kids but the paperwork and IEP meetings got in the way of teaching. I was out of the classroom more than I was in it. (Don't worry about the spelling...that's why I taught first grade...cat...hat...bat) :)
Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my party. It is so much fun to meet women I would otherwise never cross paths with. I will be back.
Kelli
Thanks for stopping by my blog party. Your children are adorable. :-)
I'm joining the party!
Love the title photo.
Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!
hey girl!!
i just wanted to thank you for you prayers! keep 'em coming :)
love, mmmmmmm :)
Post a Comment