Monday, March 17, 2008

Recent pictures of the kids!

My momma will tell you that I am the WORST at sending out new pictures.....I still have pictures to send them that I MEANT to send at Christmas......ok...here is the promise I am making right now to my MOMMA....I WILL SEND THEM TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!

It's a good thing she loves me!!! Anyway, here are some pictures I took of the kids Sunday before church! They had fun....there were a couple others, but blogger was taking too long to load today! And there was one really cute one but kind of disturbing to Carlton....Timothy told Rachel..."OK...we have to take one kissing for Momma!" So they did....but the way the shot was taken it looked like they were kissing for their WEDDING!!!! YUK!!!! Not something I wanted to picture either.....







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, girl!! I've gotta' catch up on everything!! Those hugging pictures are TOOO TOOO PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait for mine to be old enough to love on each other like that!
I like the blog party idea, too. I'll have to check that out.
You are probably the nicest person that I haven't actually ever met!!! Thank you for your sweet comments!!
love ya!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Angie,

I just have to say that my nephew and my niece are so durn precious. Cant wait to be able to see them one of these days. Keep the pictures coming. I will try to get you some pics of Hannah and Heather soon.
Love ya sis,
Trey

Janna said...

Love those pics. They're getting so big!! (I know you don't want to hear that.)

Thank you so much for the prayers. And please thank your SS class and your mom. I truly do feel so blessed.

Rachel Anne said...

So cute! I love how they are just Sqeeeeezing each other!

Natalie said...

What precious faces. I bet time has just flown by.