Wow....I LOVE this stuff! I starch just about everything and I use to keep a small dry cloth close by so that I could rub off the flakes from the starch. Well, not anymore! Now that I have found this stuff, I will never need that cloth again.....as long as they keep making it! You know how that works....you get use to something then all of a sudden it is no longer available.......I hope that doesn't happen with this stuff. I have even used it on black and navy blue clothes and it didn't flake at all. I LOVE IT!!!
For more ideas head on over to Shannon's at Rocks in My Dryer.









2 comments:
I, too, love, love, love this stuff! It is the greatest! Just hope they continue to make it for a while!
I always wondered if it was just something that I was doing wrong that caused all the flaking with the starch...thought maybe there was a trick I was missing. Hope to find some of the starch you mentioned.
Post a Comment