Well dear blogging friends, I will officially be on my Spring Break in about 15 minutes! I will be away from my computer till next Tuesday!
WOOOOHOOOO......
Before I go, I would like to share a short story with you....more a conversation between Timothy and I last night after church:
T - "Momma, look at the cross I colored"
M - "I see, it is really nice!"
T - "Tell me what it says on the top again."
M - "It says 'He is risen'."
T - "Momma, you know we celebrate Jesus TWO times. One at Christmas when He was born and the other at Easter when He died and was risen."
M - "I know, but you know we should celebrate Jesus every day right?"
T - "Yeah....we also have the Easter bunny for Easter."
M - "Well, the Easter bunny is just something we do for fun. You remember why we REALLY celebrate Easter don't you?"
T - "Yes 'mam....Cause Jesus died on the cross."
M - "Yes, what else?"
T - "He was put in the tomb."
M - "You're right, what else?"
T - "He rosed from the dead!" (with lots of excitement!)
M - "Why did He do that for us?"
T - "Because if He didn't we wouldn't have all the love!"
How sweet! I love that God's message to us is so simple that even a 5 year old can explain it! Didn't He die for us and rise again for the love? The love that He had for us. The love He wanted to show us. The love that He wants from us!
That conversation with Timothy will be one of those I will remember for the rest of my life........I am sure of it!
Because of all the love!
Happy Easter my dear friends!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








5 comments:
Happy Easter my friend!!! Praise the Lord...He is RISEN!!!
Love Love Love your new look! Have a great spring break!
the winner of the bible will be anounced shortly...GOOD LUCK!
All the love, indeed! "God demonstrates His love for us in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died..."
That's one sharp theologian you've got there! :-)
How was your trip??? Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment