Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just for February!


Jolanthe, a fellow Company Girl, over at No Ordinary Life is hosting "Little Leaps of Love". You can go directly to her site by clicking the button on my side bar.
What do you do??
Show little acts of love and kindness to those around you. NOW is that too much to do?? Not at all. In doing so, you can earn points and there is a prize in the end! You can go here to find out about the prizes.
To me it's not really about the prizes, but more so about using other ways to show some love!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey girl! I am over from Rachel Anne's and I just wanted to say hey. Your kids are absolutely precious!

Jolanthe said...

Thanks so much for posting this on your site. :) I'm glad to have you join along!

Loving browsing your blog!
Jolanthe

Jolanthe said...

Thanks so much for posting this on your site. :) I'm glad to have you join along!

Loving browsing your blog!
Jolanthe

Jolanthe said...

and sorry for posting twice. sigh.

Jolanthe