Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Sites for Me!


Click here to create your own painting.


The picture above was created using a personality test of sorts. Go check it out. It's just for fun.

Also, there are some new buttons on my side bar. I added them today after surfing around some. There are also some new links on my list of blogs.

One of them is In Their Own Time. Another is Mocha With Linda I met her through Lisa at The Preacher's Wife of which yesterday was her 1 year Blogiversary! Another is Sue at Praise and Coffee she is responsible for both of my new buttons on the side..."Two Shall Become One Tuesdays" and "Praise and Coffee Monthly Giveaways". Natalie at Married to the Preacher, and her SIL The Crazy Kid Teacher are pretty new to blogging and been on the side bar for a few weeks now.

Go check them out!

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow! I came over to thank you for visiting and sure didn't expect to see a shout-out! Thanks much!! I think I've stopped by here before, and I've seen you out and about on Virtue Alert and The Preacher's Wife. It's nice to meet you!!

Oh, and I turned red-faced for you reading yesterday's post!! Since I had a major surgery when my kids were 2 & 4, I've escaped that, fortunately. Unfortunately, they are a little clueless, having never "lived" with it. My daughter's in for an interesting adjustment in the next year or two!!

mamatutwo said...

Wow! I just came over to check out any new posts and found this! Thanks!