Well, soccer has been over for a while now and Timothy has been choppin' at the bit to play something else. SO, we found out that the YMCA for our area had a league that he could play in and that if Carlton coached we got half-price!!! WOOHOO!!! SO, we signed him up.
Carlton had already decided against Little Dribblers since he heard that they were WAY too serious with the 4 and 5 year olds, and he is still too young for Upwards Basketball (through the churches), so the YMCA was the route to take! The practices are on Thursdays for one hour, and the games are on Saturdays at either 9:00 or 10:15. There were only a total of 6 games, so it
is a short season. This weekend will be our 3rd game, so we are half way done!
Here's my little man waiting around.
A little pregame practice. See that ball....it went in! And there is that sexy coach! HeeHee (I can say that since he is MY MAN!!)
Druing the game, Timothy showed off some defensive skills. In one of these pictures his feet are actually a couple inches off the floor!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago













2 comments:
I am looking forward to the time I can watch my husband play ball with our son. Those pictures are so precious.
So awesome!! Guess I have lots to learn with a son!! Not sure about the basketball. Lucky Wyatt loves sports!
The post below made me cry!!! I have some pics of Maggie doing that exact same thing! Where did our bow heads go?????
Daisy =)
Post a Comment