Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just a Reminder!

This is just a quick reminder that I have one of the best Hubbies in the world. Tomorrow, I am taking the day off from work and we are leaving the kids to be picked up by a sitter, and we are going to Houston to see this man:
He is in Houston on tour and doing a special Valentines Day concert and I get to be a part of that. I am SO excited!!! I can not wait!!! We are going to eat at Landry's before the concert. Carlton says that is his Valentines Day present to himself! He loves that place!

I'll let you all know on Friday how it went. They said no "flash photography" was allowed. I wonder if that means it's okay to bring a camera, just don't use the flash??? I'm sure going to try!

2 comments:

Janna said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!

MaryLu said...

Cool! Have a great date with your hubby!
Happy Valentine's Day!