Well friends, we did it. We made it through a day at the daycare with panties on and stayed DRY!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! AND the best thing of all was the answered prayer that came when I talked to her teacher. She apologized over and over about the incident that occurred the other day. She explained to me that she came from a previous job that everything was black and white, there were no grey areas. So when I was asking her to do something that is not in her normal routine she just thought I didn't know how things were "suppose" to go. She said that after talking to the director she came to the realization that she was trying to treat all these 2 and 3 year olds like little robots that should all work the same. She said that this little "issue" we had has helped her to realize that there are some grey areas and that those areas need to be addressed as well.
There was a lot more to the conversation, like; her concern that Rachel is sometimes going 4 or 5 hours before going to the potty, which is also a concern of mine, but as for the "issue" we had....we no longer have one!
Answered prayer!!!!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








3 comments:
YAY Rachel...YAY Teacher!!!!! YAY all the way around!!! So glad to know everything with the teacher is better.
Love ya Ang!!!!
Ditto. Liz
That's so good to hear! Do you know it had never crossed my mind to pray for Jack's potty training until your answered prayer? I don't know why, I guess sometimes I think He doesn't have time for the little things, ya know what I mean? (Well to me its not a little thing but compared to world peace or world hunger, yes.)
Oh, and the Beth Moore thing is a little different in SA. Its for bloggers!!!! I'm not sure what constitutes being a "siesta" because I don't ever comment on the Living Proof blog but I'm still going!!! (They get like 200 comments a day, I figure somebody has already said what I was gonna say! HA)
How far are you from SA? I hope by August you will change your mind and go!!! I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment