Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random Pictures Of The Kids

Ok....I haven't posted any pictures in a while so I thought I would do it now. These are pictures from our Fall Festival, the pumpkin we carved with the kids, Timothy's 5th birthday and a few of Rachel at baby ballet. I know it's a lot and it's kind of random, but if you know me, that's how I roll! :)


I don't know what is going on here with his eyes....he's been doing that a lot lately. Maybe I should get that looked at! Hmmmm....

This is the kid's (my) favorite book at "halloween" time.

Timothy's party was at ChuckECheese. Yes it was expensive, and yes it was "easy", but no, we will not do it again! The cost....enough said!

This was Timothy's attempt at dancing!

CHEESE!!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Now for my ballerina! No "in action" pictures, just smiling faces and poses! Her tutu still isn't in....it was ordered back in AUGUST!!! But she doesn't seem to care!
















2 comments:

Janna said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that ballerina!!!! Those kids are too cute, and thanks for the tip on ChuckECheese!!! Won't be headed there now!! =)
I'm sorry about you not being able to get to see your brother. I know you'll get to see him soon, and it will be an awesome reunion. God is so good to be at work in all our lives!
As for the organization blog. My Mom had a book when we were growing up that helped her keep things organized really well, and I've taken some of the tips from it on making sure things get done. I'll see if I can find the book's name. One thing that helps me a ton is that I went to Walmart and made a "map". I typed it up on Excel of what's basically on each aisle and when I make my list, I can just circle most things and then list others that are on that particular aisle. It keeps me from having to back track in the store and I get in and out a LOT quicker! Yes, I guess I'm a nerd, but I do hate Walmart and anything to make that trip a little less painful is worth it!! =)
Back to the kiddos, talk to you again soon,
Daisy