Okay....last week went nothing like what I posted! (I'm sure that has NEVER happened to any of you!) We didn't go out or anything, we just had different meals. The hubby came in one day and wanted Frito Salad, so we had that, then he wanted it again on Saturday, so we had it again! Anyway, here is the PLAN for this week:
Monday: Campbell's Cheesy Chicken & Rice
Tuesday: Pork Chops, okra, corn
Wednesday: Church Meal or Sandwiches
Thursday: Smoked Sausage, creamed spinach, carrots
Friday: Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Ok...let's see how well we can stick to this one! OH...several people emailed me asking about the recipe for the taco soup...here it is. I use the milder Rotel and it is plenty hot for me, you might like it hotter. Choose your fire!
For more menu ideas head on over to The Organizing Junkie









2 comments:
I wrote you back on the freebies on my menu plan comments section.
I like your blog!! Thanks for dropping by!
Your menu looks perfect for the season!
Post a Comment