WOW...today I was reading some articles that are posted on Pricilla Shirer's website and one was titled "The Blessing of Pain". I have recently added her site to the "places I visit" spot on the sidebar, but I will post a direct link to that particular article so that you can get to it faster. All I can say is that after reading that article I now feel blessed to feel pain!
http://www.goingbeyond.com/box/box_jun07.asp
Go check it out!
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago








2 comments:
I'll have to check the link out. As you can tell from my delayed posting, the computer hasn't really been somewhere I've been lately. =) Sometimes it just happens like that I guess.
I hope the house is better and things are calming down.
Hope to hear how it's going soon!
Daisy
Hey Angie,
Just wanted to pop over and say hi. I hope everything is going well! Elizabeth
Post a Comment