Well.....late this afternoon I was in the living room and the kids were playing "dress up". Timothy had on his Spiderman suit and Rachel had put on one of Timothy's cowboy outfits. So I decided to take a couple pictures..(I'll post them tomorrow) when I noticed that I had stepped in water! All along the wall that backs up to our kitchen there was water and not just a little damp either...but "squishy" wet...the water was coming up between my toes. Now we are really puzzled!!! This problem was originally just in the front of the house, and now it is in the back/middle of the house! UGHHHHH!!!!! Now we are even more confused about it all than we were before.
Please keep praying.....I put in a call to our insurance agent to get her opinion, but tomorrow I WILL be calling the insurance company.
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








2 comments:
I hope and pray ya'll can figure this out!
Have ya'll done a Dave Ramsey class? I have learned A LOT but applying it has been the hardest thing!!!! It's all about behavior and that where my problem lies!!! LOL
Agh!! YOu know I'm slow catching up on things lately and I just saw about the damage. I'm so sorry!!! I will be praying for a quick clean up and recovery and that it's all just a yucky memory very soon. We TOTALLY understand the hurricane thing down here in Alabama!! My sympathies for sure!!!!
Daisy
Post a Comment