Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Woes

Well their is still water in the house! The water that came up in the living room seems to actually be worse at this moment. We have put towels on it all weekend and kept fans on it and it is still saturated. We took a video of it on Thursday, but I am thinking that we need to do it again tonight to show how long the water has stayed. Honestly, we can not figure out where it is coming from. The attic shows no sign of water and the walls are dry! The only thing we can think of now is that it is a slab issue. I think that Carlton and I will pull the carpet back this evening to see if we can tell anything ourselves. I did call the insurance company, but have not heard from them as of yet. I just left a message with the adjuster for this area a little bit ago.

On another note.......please be in prayer for my parents. My mother made the decision to leave my father this weekend. Actually the decision had been made a while back, but she followed through with it this weekend. I know she is doing what is best for her. Pray that she finds peace. This was a really hard thing for her to do, but she asked my father if he would give up the drugs and he told her he couldn't! Pray for him!

DQ

4 comments:

Janna said...

ANG...I know you have so much on your plate right now...just wanted you to know that you (and your family) are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

OK, I should have read everything and made on big comment. Sorry. =)
I'm really sorry about your parents. Sounds like you've got a lot going on right now, but I know that no matter what the circumstances may look like, God is still in control, and He is faithful. I will keep your whole family in my prayers.
Daisy (I gotta' add ya' to my links on the side of my page. I always forget to do that when I'm signed in!!) - pregnant brain is sad... =)

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

So sorry to hear about your parents! I'll say a prayer for them.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I can't imagine that struggle the situation with your parents must be. I am so sorry to read that. I know your heart must be heavy.