Well, well, well..........that little tropical storm turned into a HURRICANE, can you believe that!!!!! I could not sleep at all last night. Our electricity went out around 3:30 or 4 this morning. I got up and walked around the house around 4:15. I couldn't see much because it was so dark, but I could see the reflection from the water in the study and the entry. Seeing that I KNEW there had to be water in Timothy's room. So after I watched the trees blow in the front and the back for a couple of minutes I decided to check on the obvious. Walking to his room I noticed that the water had come down the hall from his room! I continued on to his room to find that the floor was not just damp but soaked!!!!!! This moring, upon further investigation, I found that his entire floor was wet, some of that hall was wet and so was the floor in the hall closet.
Just pray we find the source of entry for all this water.
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment