I know it has been a while!!! And I wanted to use this time to play "catch up", however it took so long to load all these pictures that I can't do that right now! The pictures are a little out of order. I meant to put Rachel in Timothy's police uniform before all the others to kind of keep them in some kind of order........but oh well........
To start off with, Rachel was not happy that she couldn't go in the game but I was able to get a smile out of her eventually (well kind of...her mouth was full of grapes)! She and her baby were so hot.
This was Timothy's first soccer game. He did pretty good. Carlton is going to work with him a little this week on running and kicking the ball. 
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago


















3 comments:
HEY!!! Your kids look like they are having an awesome time!! There's just nothing better than being a kid!
I'm glad you're back to the computer!!! Missed ya' this summer!!!
It is hard staying with the blogging when things get busy!
I hope school has started out well and everything is running smoothly. I'll be "talking" to ya'!
Daisy =)
Hey Angie your kids are really cute. They look a lot like you! Cute blog name by the way. Elizabeth
Well, as usual I could not just sit back and read and not write something. YES those little ones are darlings. They NEVER do anything wrong and I just can't believe it when we are told that they got into trouble. If you have figured it out those are MY grandbabies and nothing is sweeter. And Dimple Queen is my BABY!! And she was an angel growing up, only remember having to spank her 1 yes that is right 1(one) time. She was in my eyes the perfect child. And a wonderful mother.
Love You Baby Girl
Mama
Post a Comment