Friday, April 13, 2007

Weekend

Well, it is Friday and my weekend is about to officially start!! YOOHOO!!! However, it seems as if this weekend of mine will be filled with cleaning a house! A much needed cleaning!!! Today has been slow at work. We are getting ready for TAKS testing next week and my assignment has been changed a couple times in the past two days. But that is okay, the Lord will see me through it, just like He will see me though the cleaning of my house. :)

Be in prayer for a couple things:

1. A friend from college, MMM...her sister is expecting and having some difficulties. I am not sure of all the details, but I know they need prayer. Pray for her, the baby and her family (hubby, and 2 small children) at home.

2. MMM...that she can discern what God wants her to do about the business in her life right now.

3. My mother...she is tired! She works full time and takes care of my grandpa (her father-in-love) She has others around her, but they are not much help!

4. Carlton as he continues to "get in" with this new group of kids.

5. Timothy...his "testy" little behavior these days. That Carlton and I will know the best way to handle it so that his little behind doesn't stay the color of stawberries!

6. Rachel and potty training!

7. Me...that I not get so overwhelmed with everything. That I can get that mess of a house cleaned and somewhat keep it that way. At this moment I am very embarrassed by it to say the least!


Well, that's it....have a good weekend!

DQ

No comments: