Monday, April 23, 2007

Day Care Blues

Well friends, pray for me. I should have made this post earlier, so that those of you who read this post could have already prayed! I am telling my day care director today that Friday is the last day the kids will be there. I have found out that the daycare is on PROBATION for many things and I am not thrilled about.

PRAISE THE LORD I found someone to watch the kids at our house just last week. I was already paid through this week though so the kids had to go, there was no way this woman would give me my money back. Besides, I did see today in the papers they gave me when I enrolled them that I am suppose to give them a 2 week notice before I pull them out. I know that this may not be the best way to handle things, but I am telling her today that their last day will be this Friday. I am simply going to tell her that I am doing this in the best interest of my children. IF she does complain and tell me that I have to pay her for that 2nd week that I am not giving her the notice for, then I will state all the real reasons I am taking them out, and point out to her that I know they are on probation and that she does NOT have it posted like she should!

Please pray for me! I don't want confrontation, but I feel that she might try to be that way. I also don't want her to take things out on my children. I know she is not with them all day, but I wouldn't want her to talk about me in front of them, or to be hateful to them either. If she does, a "Mommy Rage" may surface. I don't want it to, so please pray!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you're having to deal with this. I've been away from the computer some this week and haven't kept up like I should. I hope all is well, and I'll be watching for a new post to see if it went ok. I know it's hard, but doing what's best for your kids is always honored by God.
Daisy