This was one of the craziest Mondays in a very long time! To start it all off I turned my alarm off instead of hitting the snooze button. I usually get up around 5:40, but I didn't wake up until 6:30! (This is the second time in a week that I did this!!!) I was doing okay in making up time until I woke Timothy....... He looked at me and said, "We don't go to school today do we?" When I told him we did, then he became suddenly ill and said he couldn't go because he was sick.
This has been going on for about two weeks now, but today was very dramatic and almost seemed traumatic for him. He worked himself up to a cry that almost made him throw up! I felt so terrible! We finally got him calmed down. Carlton talked to him and found out that other kids were calling him names. We had heard him say this before, but didn't realize that he was SO bothered by it. Carlton talked to him a while, and tried to explain the best he could to a four year old, that not everyone is going to like you. He told him that there are people who don't like Daddy either. Timothy was very shocked by this. (Daddy is perfect in his eyes!) He finally calmed down, but was still hesitant in going to school. He was quiet the whole way there. When we go to his room he was very reserved and just looked around the room with a "whipped" puppy look on his face. It was very sad for me!
I talke to his teacher for a few minutes and made her aware of what was going on with him. I told her to call me if he had any problems today. (Unfortunately, I don't think she will!) She tells me ALL the time how sweet and caring and well behaved Timothy is, but this moring she almost talked like he might have brought on some of this name calling himself. (I wouldn't dissmiss that entirely since he is a very active little boy) However, I didn't feel comfortable about it at the time!
Then on top of all that, the fire alarm in the building where Rachel is went off! So I helped get all of them out. The determined it was the toaster oven that set it off pretty quickly, but then I had to consol Rachel before she would go back to class. When I left the daycare, the train that takes forever and a day to pass was passing.
With all that happened this moring I was 35 minutes late to work!!!!!!
IT HAS BEEN A CRAZY MORNING!!
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment