This is just a post of random things. Things that I find funny, cute, interesting. Things that my kids have said or done.
Rachel - Every time she "has an accident" in her pullup or panties, she looks at me and says "I sawy Mom", "I di mean to" "I no pow pow"
Timothy - Every time something happens he yells, "Mooommmmaaa, come look at what Rachel did! I go to see and it is obviously something that he had to have done!
Rachel - Every morning, I wake her up, tell her good morning and I love you, and she looks at me with that "just woke up look" and says, "I want pink milk!"
Timothy - Recently his favorite word is "Sweet" I gave him a 2nd corn on the cob after he finished all the food on his plate last night and he said, "Thank you Momma, SWEET!"
Isn't this crazy, I thought of doing this yesterday and had many things to say, but since I have started it today, I can't think of them! (I think it is because I am at work, and there are kids coming in and out of our room today!) Oh well, I'll think of more later, write them down and then make another post!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for your comment! I love to meet new people on here! It's like having friends from everywhere. Kids are precious, and yours sound wonderful. I love the things kids say, too. Sounds like you & I probably have LOTS in common!
As for the tickers, when you create them on lilypie, it gives you an html code. That will go on your blog if you go to: your template/layout page, then click on add an element, then choose HTML/Javascript. Once you click to add that, you'll copy the html code from lilypie to there. It just somehow knows what to put there. You can then arrange your page elements and put it at the top. Let me know if you have trouble! I'm no computer gurro at all, though.
I look forward to keeping up with you!! =)
Daisy
Post a Comment