This blogging stuff is crazy!! I stumbled onto a site called Momsville, some kind of Google Group, and I signed up! I had over 100 emails in my hotmail account this morning! That is crazy. I sure am glad I have that hotmail account, because I am afraid the school district would be a bit upset if I had some group flooding their email!! It was crazy!
How do you all keep up with "life"? My house is a mess, clean laundry piled up in the chair in the living room, dirty laundry on almost every floor, even the kitchen since that is where the clothes came off the kids as we came through the door at 9:30 last night and were in a mad rush to get them to bed...their usual bed time is about 7:30!! (I know that seems early to many, but they wake up around 6:00 am no matter what time they go to bed!!) The kitchen has clean dishes in the dishwasher and a few dirty ones in the sink, my floors haven't been vaccuumed or swept and mopped in almost 2 weeks!!!!!
I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!!!! I could do more at night, but by the time I get home, cook dinner, get the kids baths, play (if there is time), and put them to bed...I just want to sit! Call it lazy...sometimes I do, but sometimes I defend it and say I need the "down time."
Is anyone else there with me??
DQ
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment