Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Easter Pictures (Finally!)

Finally!!!! I got pictures from Easter Sunday developed! My mother is probably fainting right now since I actually sent them to her, and it was less than a month!!!


They really do love each other!

Timothy helping Rachel find her gold egg.

He actually found his before her....momma just put them in the wrong order!

Rachel started opening every egg before she put them in her basket. I think this is a 2 year old thing. I distinctly remember Timothy doing that too!
Rachel is hard to catch with her eyes open! (Aren't they cute!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! Your kids are so cute!!! lovin' the pics!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

I almost fainted when I actually got these pictures, NO REALLY!!! You see I have been waiting on my Christmas pictures and to actually get Easter Pics this soon is just a shock I must say. My poor DQ means well but she is just to much like her mother and just keeps forgetting or putting it off until tomorrow. And of course they are the cutest thing on earth to me. Maybe I should join and post some of DQ's Easter Pics from the past. now that would be a hoot!!
Moma