Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who is the Daddy...God or Jesus?

Last night after I prayed with Timothy, he asked me.....

"Mommy, who is the Daddy, God or Jesus?"

I told him, "Well, Timothy, Jesus is God's son so that makes God the Daddy?"

T - "I see...who made our house...God or Jesus?"

I told him, " Well, God made the people and the people made our house."

T - "Ok...(I could see wheels turning)....how did God make the people?"

I told him, "Well, Timothy, to be honest, I don't know. God can do all things and sometimes He does things that we can not understand. The bible says that he knit us together in our mommy's tummies."

T - "I know how He did it."

(Me holding my breath) "Really, how did he do it then?"

T - "Well, first he put all our bones together, then he glued our skin on!"


Wow, the mind of a 4 year old (to be 5 in October)!!!!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Angie,
Ofcourse I remember you! You were the RA on Aimee Rodocker's (Whitaker) wing so I think we got a couple of "noise level" warnings! Ha Ha! Oh to be 18 again and carefree!! ha ha! I was good to "hear" from you. Your little ones are so cute. We have a Rachel too she is our 9 yo. "Talk" with you again soon, Elizabeth

Janna said...

Such a cute conversation!!!

SAHMmy Says said...

Adorable! I just love kids and their desire to learn about God. My 3 year old recently asked me why God just doesn't defeat the devil. That was a hard one!